Monday, February 3, 2014

6 Amazing Places Around the World!

Well I was 'surfing' the net the other day and I was looking for nice traveling suggestions for me and my friends for this summer and I stumbled into this amazing pictures of the most incredible abandoned places. I guess most of you have already seen this somewhere... but I thought I would be a good idea to share it with you guys. Enjoy ! 

Sunken yacht in Antarctica



This is one of the 6 that I like the most! A 76-foot powerboat has sunk in Antarctica, now trapped under ice. Four Brazilian men who were touring the remote area in a trawler were rescued from the sinking vessel, Ice compression and 60-knot winds are suspected as the cause of the sinking.Curios fact, the boat is owned by the Brazilian journalist and entrepreneur João Lara Mesquita, who was making a documentary in the region. 

The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine




Mirny Diamond Mine- Eastern Siberia, Russia






Hashima Island, Japan



City Hall Subway Station- New York City




 The remains of the SS Ayrfield in Homebush Bay, Australia



This is one of my favorites! Homebush Bay is a bay on the south bank of the Parramatta River, in the west of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. The name is also used to refer to an area to the west and south of the bay itself, which was formerly an official suburb of Sydney, which has now become the suburbs of Sydney Olympic Park, Wentworth Point and part of the neighbouring suburb of Lidcombe. Homebush Bay is located 16 kilometres west of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of Auburn City. 




No comments:

Post a Comment